There's a lot of life that happens outside of class. If you want to get involved in a club, Y-Serve, your ward, or an academic association, this is the place to be!
- BYUSA Student leaders welcome you to BYU with fun events they’ve planned especially for you! Welcome Week, True Blue Foam, Winter Fest, Homecoming, and the Sweetheart Swing are some of our favorites.
- Y-Serve Looking for that missing piece in your life? Join a service program! With over 70 programs to choose from, Y-Serve is the perfect way to bless the community with your talents and friendship.
- Clubs Clubs Night is every Tuesday at 7pm in the Wilkinson Center. Get a treat at the door, and then go to any club you want. Whether it's Academic Associations, dancing, martial arts, chess, finance, or the Albanian club, there is a place for you.
- The ROC Got plans for the weekend? BYU Athletics has got you covered. Buy a Student ROC pass for entrance into every sports event all year long! Passes are available for pickup at the Marriott Center or Harris Fine Arts Center at New Student Orientation. Look for an email from BYU Athletics for more information!
- Student Music Pass Enjoy performances from the BYU School of Music including Young Ambassadors, Spring Opera, and concerts. For more information contact the BYU Ticket Office or visit the box office in the Harris Fine Arts Center (C-385 HFAC). The Student Music Pass must be purchased in person.
- Intramural Sports Intramurals are a great way to get involved and play your favorite sports or try something new. Each semester students compete for the the chance to win the Intramural Championship and earn the coveted Intramural Champion T-Shirt. Game on!
- BYU Social Media Accounts For more information about on-campus activities follow @brighamyounguniversity on Instagram or @BYU on Facebook. Also follow additional BYU pages on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Some of our favorite BYU Instagram Accounts include: @byu1styear,@byuroc, @byusa, @yserve, @byusaclubs, @byuarts, @byu_hbll, @byumoa, @byucaps, and @byuoutdoorsunlimited.
- Education in Zion Exhibit
- Legacy Hall
- Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum
- Museum of Art
- Museum of Paleontology
- Museum of Peoples and Cultures
Being involved in a Student Ward is one of the most rewarding parts of student life. There are opportunities to meet incredible people, serve in a calling, and practice ministering by walking across the hall. Your Bishopric will contact you at the beginning of the semester to welcome you to the new ward.